Campus Renovation Update | Week 46
IMPORTANT: Ongoing construction activity will continue to impact certain areas on campus during the week. Please continue to respect the limits of construction and check in at Reception for current paths of access while on campus.
Scope for the week:
- Stucco repairs to 2nd floor walkway to Dierenfield Hall elevator
- Install rubberized surface in the playground
- Continue re-bar, forms, and possibly pour final section of the Amphitheater (depending on weather)
- Complete the cover deck for the baptismal pool
- Repair fine grading in at the ground level of the Well
- Stucco repair on the basement facade of the Youth Center
Atrium and Corner Cafe
- Complete shade structure over the Corner Cafe patio
- Install outdoor lighting
- Install outdoor counter top in the patio
Plaza and walkways
- Continue painting of building exteriors and metal railings
- Continue installation of outdoor lighting
- Continue installation of landscape and irrigation
As always, we greatly appreciate your patience and workability during this exciting time of transition.
Click Here for more information and updates.