St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church
Position: Executive Assistant
Full-Time, 40 Hours weekly, Mon. – Fri. Daytime Flexible
Hiring Rate: $20.00 per hour, depending on experience
Reports To: Minister and Executive Director
Apply Directly to: Gwen Reinauer – Director of Human Resources
Application form available on our website
Print form at www.sapres.org
REQUIRED: Cover Letter, Resume, Salary History and a
Completed St. Andrew’s Application Form
CLOSING DATE: April 13, 2012
Assist the Executive Director by performing multiple duties including those listed below:
- Give a warm welcome to visitors in person or by phone
- Make appointments, screen phone calls, e-mails and review mail
- Coordinate the Executive Director’s calendar by setting appointments and schedule meetings.
- Write or proofread and type correspondence when requested.
- Keep the supervisors files and record books up to date
- Create and maintain church policies and procedures for administrator.
- Responsible for maintaining corporate legal files
- Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements for Executive Director and those attending retreats and conferences.
- Inform supervisor of crises, problems, emergencies relating to the membership, session and staff.
- Handle voice mail or email requests as directed by supervisor
- Schedule meetings through the Event Management System (EMS) for all meetings.
- Responsible for creating and organizing the compliance records
- Keep all file records of original documents, licenses, certifications, legal documents, etc.
- Remind ministry departments of documentation to be renewed or updated.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements for the supervisor
- Work with facilities manager to coordinate internal/external events
- Structure, organize and coordinate Executive Director’s special projects
- Schedule and coordinate seminars with speakers, elder leaders, attendees, and prepare necessary hand-outs for meetings
- Candidate must be able to perform tasks accurately with attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills and experience required.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English both verbally and in writing
Must be an active member of a Christian church.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent 4 years’ experience as an executive assistant.