highlights live blog

My95 is Coming November 6 – 21

October 19, 2010 0 Share

What do you do with your 95?

If the average church-goer spends only 5% of their time at church, what is done with the remaining 95%? My95 is designed to walk you through how God can transform the ninety-five percent of your life lived outside the church.This exhibit will invite you to journey through the places, partnerships, and people you encounter every day.

Join us in Dierenfield Hall for this hands-on experience!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *