highlights live blog

My95 Teaser Video

October 20, 2010 0 Share

My95 is coming November 6 – 21!

If the average church-goer spends only 5% of their time at church, what is done with the remaining 95%?

My95 is a 3 week sermon series that is designed to walk you through how God can transform the 95% of your life lived outside the church.

Click Here for more info.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *